Male Models that are Hot
The fashion industry has always been dominated by glamourous female models, who achieve the biggest publicity, job opportunities and pay cheques. Male models have never grabbed the headlines like Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, but slowly they are getting more exposure thanks to fashion shows and social media. Sometimes businesses will organise a night out with all your colleagues for a social and for social networking reasons which can be organised through an Events Agency Dublin company on links including https://davisevents.ie where you will get to see the models on a runway. You might not know them by name but you’re sure to recognise them. Here are some of the top male models in the world:
- The hottest model right now is Brazilian, Francisco Lachowski. He might be great at sporting the ‘boy next door’ look but his camera presence is totally captivating. He has been the face and body of high-profile campaigns for both Tommy Hilfiger and Balmain. Expect to see much more of this Brazilian beauty in 2018.
- Sang Woo Kim is our very own home-grown boy. His family hail from South Korea but he was born in Britain and exudes a calm, cool vibe while sporting cheekbones to die for. He is a regular feature of men’s fashion weeks around the globe and has walked the catwalk for such big names as Dolce Gabbana and Burberry. Get your catwalk strut on this year with some new wardrobe essentials.
- Another British babe is Kit Butler. He first entered the modelling world in 2015 and is adored for his fresh-faced student look. He is a favourite with many of the top designers, having worked with Emporio Armani and Ralph Lauren. With his sophisticated grace and charm, he appeared in a whopping 19 catwalk shows during the Autumn/Winter 2017 season.
- Sean O’Pry is have a great time as his career has rocketed into making him one of the world’s most desirable and successful male models. He has appeared in cologne adverts and appeared alongside Taylor Swift in a music video. He is American, with a naturally rugged look and is a favourite in many magazines, especially GQ. He has worked with pretty much all the top design houses.
- He’s been a judge on America’s Next Top Model, but has an excellent resume as a model himself. Prior to appearing on the show, Rob Evans was an established model, working with such names as Moschino and Givenchy. Incredibly muscular and athletic, this British-born model was voted as one of the sexiest men alive by People magazine!
- Armando and Fernando Cabral must come from a long line of great genes! The brothers are originally from Lisbon, Portugal but have been taking the world by storm with their suave demeanour and cool elegance. Armando was already a successful shoe designer and has been the face of H&M campaigns. Fernando has appeared on the catwalk for designers such as Givenchy and Rick Owens. He has also appeared in GQ magazine and advertising campaigns for Lacoste.